The Syracuse University NAfME Chapter is looking for clinicians who are willing to propose an educational session for the Biennial Winter Collegiate Conference being hosted at Syracuse University on March 26, 2022, with pre-conference activities on March 25,2022. Please consider sharing one of your favorite lessons or units of study with your colleagues from across New York State.
Session proposals may be submitted online via Submittable through September 10. Proposal submitters should be notified of their acceptance or denial status by September 24. Any questions can be directed to Ronald Ditchek at email@example.com
Presenters may choose from the following tracks:
- Small Ensemble (i.e. Jazz, Modern)
- General (Elementary/Secondary)
If there are any additional topics such as DEI (Diversity/Equity/Inclusion) or Social/Emotional that you would like to present that connect with the tracks bulleted above, please include this information in the session description.
Sessions proposals may fall into the following categories:
- Presentations: lectures, Q&A sessions ranging from entry level to advanced
- Workshops: hands on learning, practical skills
- Roundtable Discussions: conversations revolving around pedagogy, classroom practices, or current topics i.e. DEI
- Music Reading: for all tracks, beginner to advanced